Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am a griffin but my lover is a wind up toy. advice needed-?

i've been sleeping with this boy for nearly a year. it began last autumn when i decided to find a person to nest with throughout the winter. this boy had never really intrigued me at a distance, but one drunk evening we found each other's bodies. from then on, we nearly lived together. it has been riddled with my doubts from the beginning. he is a quiet person, though despite his reticence, i have discovered many endearing characteristics. the is good...his affection and gradual attachment to me is comforting and pleasurable. i still do not feel he is quite the piston/lantern/collage/supernova/etc. of a lover that i have always sought. he is mostly a homebody, rarely spontaneous or motivated. unemployed. he wants to travel with me this winter but i doubt he will make enough money by then. i am somewhat dependent on the intimacy and the reurance of another, and do like him very much. though it's the longer relationship i've been in & i am not in love. should i keep bothering?

No comments:

Post a Comment