Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have pectus carinatum I believe?

I'm 15, 5'11", 140 lbs and I am pretty sure I have pectus carinatum, or pigeons chest. I read it happens a lot in guys who are tall, like myself. I wanna get rid of it cause it's embarring to have. I really didn't care till about a week or so ago. I did play football, and have been naked in the locker room and all, and the guys noticed it, and were just like "Wtf is up with your chest and back?" And that's about it, but I just started thinking about it and I wanna get rid of it. My back is also hunched over around the shoulder blade area. I just feel all like deformed and it's bothering me. I thought about it, and if the guys noticed it, than I wonder how it's gonna be when I have , or when I go swimming again, go to the beach and everything. I know bracing helps, and I am gonna ask my doctor about it when I get my physical for football, but until than is there anyway to help get it straight by myself? I do slouch over when I sit a lot and I think that's why my back in hunched. So I have been standing up straight and it makes my back a little straighter, but makes my chest pop out more. It really bothers me and I just wanna get rid of it. Anyways I can help make my back straighter and chest straighter till I see my doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment