Sunday, January 8, 2012

mom dont trust the daughter or the daughter cant trust the mom?

Ok my mom found a cig in my room about a week ago and me and my BFFL tried it and we didnt like now my mom is blaming it all on her and started talking about it while i was at a volleyball tournament to a lil gurl that was good friends with her well she went back and told her and now she mad at me and wen i told my mom that she ruined my friendship she got all mad at me..... i told her she needed to apologize and she said i dont need to she does for bringing dat cig in tmy house and i told her i b rought it in the house and she just gettin me all mad couse she ruined my friendship woth her and she dont give a crap and tell me whats worse wen the mom dont trust the daughter or the daughter cant trust the mom???

No comments:

Post a Comment