Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What does this mean?????

Okay, so i like this guy(: The day after i got his number we texted all day and then he found out i had a bf. then he started giving me simple answers and taking hours on end to respond. Then yesterday, I was texting him and he asked what was up and i said "eh not much. had a bad night last night bc i broke up with that i called a bf" and AS SOON as i sat my phone on my desk it vibrated and he was like "oh whys that?" I told him that he made me unhappy and then we started texting all night after that. he stopped by my work an hour later to see me and he asked how i was doing and i said i was cold so he gave me his jacket and said "Your lucky your you or you wouldnt be wearing this". He came in again today and im still wearing his jacket and he didnt even ask for it back. He gives me lots of hugs and we laugh and smile alot. does he like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment